Tiny House 888Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
About this listing
Important note: Please advise that two other tiny houses sit 50 meters apart on the same property. If you want to book in groups, you can contact the land host in advance to make arrangements.
Tiny House 888 is located in a rural locality in Hunter Region, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– No smoking on the property
– Pets are not allowed on the property
– Outdoor fire pit is available for guests to use
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Don't forget to close the windows, and lock doors when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Firewood is available for an extra cost of $22 15kg bag or you can bring your own firewood
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bush fire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
The tiny house is nestled in the Brokenback Range's foothills, where you can find a majority of Hunter Valley's most prestigious vineyards and learn everything there is to know about it. Explore new places here at Pokolbin where you can slumber, play, and admire scenic views.
Our local recommendation:
– Brokenwood Wines produces one of the most reputable premium wine labels in Australia.
– Hunter Wine Country Markets opens a variety of boutique handmade markets showcasing local artisans.
– Audrey Wilkinson is one of the oldest vineyards and a must-visit that sits atop Brokenback Mountain Ranges.
– Hunter Valley Gardens is a popular attraction that's perfect for long walks while admiring its seasonal landscapes.
– Muse Restaurant offers a complete dining experience and contemporary Australian cuisine with excellent service to top it off.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$199
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$240
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$179
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$169
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Guests can bring their own firewood or buy a bag (15kg) for $22
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Wallabies and kangaroos are often around the property in the morning and evening. Guests can also spot black cockatoos and many other birds. Water birds and frogs are common around the dam. Here are recommended vineyards that are all walkable from Tiny House 888. Please note that you have to pre-book your slots for wine tasting : Audrey Wilkinson Vineyards is the closest winery to our place. You can park your car at the tiny house before check-in and walk to the wine tasting, which is about 500 meters away. https://audreywilkinson.com.au/ Tulloch is 1500 meters away from the Tiny House. https://www.tullochwines.com/ Ben Ean is on McDonalds Road. A longer walk, with Baumé Restaurant at the winery. https://benean.com.au/ Usher Tinkler is next to Ben Ean and has cheese and Salumi. https://ushertinklerwines.com/
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny houses are about 50 meters away from each other.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: